Paul Bunyan Rifle & Sportsman's Club
A Private Membership Shooting Range dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable facility for our members.
NO aerial targets
NO metal targets closer than 21 feet
NO shooting allowed unless under the direct observation of a Designated Action Pistol Bays Officer.
- Action Pistol Bays ranges are NOT open to the general membership.
- Match Directors, Committee Chairs or their representatives hosting events will be responsible for notifying the PBRSO of range opening and closing.
- Members and guests MUST sign in with a PBRSC range safety officer (RSO) at the rifle range regardless of the range being used. If there is no RSO on duty, sign in on the clipboard hanging on the RSO shack.
- The impact area to the 600 yard line will be checked and the gate will be closed during live fire.
- Action Bays are “Cold Ranges” and all firearms not on the firing line will be unloaded, cased, or holstered.
- Eye and ear protection is required during live fire.
- Shooters will clean up their target, firing line areas, and put props away.
- Targets will be hung so ALL rounds that miss or pass through the target will impact a berm.
- Targets are posted in designated target frames or target holders. Targets are not to be hung from range props.
- First aid kits and Range Incident Reports are available from the Range officers.