Paul Bunyan Rifle & Sportsman's Club
A Private Membership Shooting Range dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable facility for our members.
NO loading of more than 3 rounds.
NO targets placed on top of the trap house.
NO rifles or pistols allowed – except pistols designed to fire bird shot loads with the patterning board
NO buckshot or slugs cartridges – the rifle range may be used for this shooting- this includes the use of the patterning board.
- Members and guests MUST sign in with Range Officers at the Rifle Range.
- All firearms not on the firing line will be racked at the rear of the firing line, unloaded, with their actions open.
- Before going downrange insure all shooters are aware of the cease fire, have them unloaded their firearms, and have stepped back from the firing line.
- Eye and ear protection is required during live firing for all persons on the firing line
- Shooters will clean up the firing line.
- Insure trap operators are behind shooters.
- Do not shoot at targets on or behind the trap house.
- The patterning board is for bird shot loads only at distances no closer than 15 yards.
- First aid kits and Range Incident Reports are available from Range officers