Paul Bunyan Rifle & Sportsman's Club
A Private Membership Shooting Range dedicated to creating a safe and enjoyable facility for our members.
NO loading of more than 3 rounds.
NO targets placed on top of the trap house.
NO rifles or pistols allowed – except pistols designed to fire bird shot loads with the patterning board
NO buckshot or slugs cartridges – the rifle range may be used for this shooting- this includes the use of the patterning board.
- Members and guests MUST sign in with a PBRSC range safety officer (RSO) at the rifle range regardless of the range being used. If there is no RSO on duty, sign in on the clipboard hanging on the RSO shack.
- All firearms not on the firing line will be racked at the rear of the firing line, unloaded, with their actions open.
- Before going downrange insure all shooters are aware of the cease fire, have them unloaded their firearms, and have stepped back from the firing line.
- Eye and ear protection is required during live firing for all persons on the firing line
- Shooters will clean up the firing line.
- Insure trap operators are behind shooters.
- Do not shoot at targets on or behind the trap house.
- The patterning board is for bird shot loads only at distances no closer than 15 yards.
- First aid kits and Range Incident Reports are available from the Range officers